Saturday, October 31, 2009

No fear! Updates are forthcoming!

Haven't updated in a while mostly because there are so many talents to describe, rank and explain. I managed to finish all the Discipline talents yesterday so the rest of the Talents, Explained section should be done soon and put up for everyone to read and comment on. The talents section is where I'd love feedback as my ratings of talents are only from my own play style and would love to know how other people view them and try to offer 1 differing opinion per a talent. 

Its the end of the Hallow's Eve event so back into the game I go to try and get the last 2 achievements I need for the holiday. I'll post a wrap up of the holiday thru the eyes of a priest once its over. Completing all the achievements gives the priest a very fitting vanity title, The Hallowed, great for Disc priesting :) 

Enjoy your spooky Halloween's and steer clear of haunted horsemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment