Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When one door closes, another opens

Let me start off by saying that I am very sad that the orginal Dwarf Priest as shuttered her doors. We shall miss you and your high quality information.

This blog is created in tribute to Dwarf's amazing Priest guide. Her guide is what got me started on priesting and helped me learn a tremendous amount. I've decided that I would like to attempt to update her great guide for all the new priests and keeping it up to date with the post 3.1 patches.

The original guide can be found at Dwarf Priest's orginal site.

It was well written and formatted so I will be keeping most of her style and information. I encourage anyone happening upon this blog to help me update and write by leaving comments or sending me an email.

I hope you enjoy the guide and we will miss you Dwarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment