Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WotG - Day 1 - Daxlon's Journey Beings

Today I decided to venture out into the world. Not sure why. Maybe its because I was tired of being poor and that I was determined to prove Gorvon wrong, that humans can be as crafty and cunning as goblins.

Found myself in Northshire abbey. Needed some equipment fast so I started killing off some of the nastier locals for the abbey staff. Pretty sure there was a reason in there somewhere, all I wanted was the quick cash. Only bothered to grab those collect X quests if I was sent to go decimate the same people. Time spent searching bodies for random objects is less time killing more random bodies.

Got bored after a while and shot off to SW after learning some more skills from my trainer. Grabbed my level 5s and ran to get Herbs & Mining. Need to start brining in some cash...

Tram to IF was quick. Dun Morugh however is cold. At least there is plenty to harvest. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow there will be some money waiting for me since I dropped off a few stacks of linen at the local AH. Got em all while killing so might as well make a profit.

Tomorrow looks like more running around looking for flowers to pick and things to mine to start getting my bankroll going...

No comments:

Post a Comment